- Award-winning and HubSpot certified inbound marketing and content marketing expert, SEO copywriter and social media strategist.
- Extensive creative writing experience including copywriting, sales letters, landing pages, website content, presentations, training courses, articles, brochures…etc.
- Excellent training experience including giving seminars and training sessions in e-marketing, online freelancing and soft skills.
- YouTube artist and passionate improvisational drama teacher (ages 5 - 15).
- Attained several online certificates in digital marketing, e-Commerce and Mini-MBA as detailed in the "Certifications" section.
ONLINE FREELANCING EXPERIENCE
TRAINING AND CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- I maintained a 97% job success since I started my freelancing career back in 2009 until present and was recognized for my outstanding performance by earning the top-rated freelancer badge from Upwork.com (formerly oDesk).
- My list of happy clients is HUGE. (You may check their testimonials by visiting my Top-rated freelancing profile at Upwork.com)
- Scored top 10% in e-marketing and technical writing tests provided by Upwork.com, scored top 20% in blogging and creative writing, and scored top 30% in general marketing.
- I offer a wide variety of digital marketing and writing services including SEO copywriting, email marketing, blogging/guest blogging, social media marketing, landing pages content and A/B testing, website content, ebooks/whitepapers/articles writing/rewriting, humor and MORE!
- Managed to consistently meet (or exceed) my clients expectations and, as a result, was hired in long-term projects some of which exceeded 2 years and got referrals and repeat business from previous clients.
- Summed up my rewarding career journey in the following article: Memories of A Content Marketing Guru.
- Offered a wide variety of training courses in the areas of marketing/e-marketing, business planning, computer training, soft skills, online freelancing in English and Arabic.
- Currently offering a practical online freelancing course in various training venues in Cairo. (Please click here to watch illustrative Arabic video about the course and more details.)
- Nominated by EWINGS Canada Academy for "Training Consultant" position after displaying superior communication skills as a trainer.
- Acknowledged for providing highly effective training needs assessment services aiming to assist clients in identifying their training objectives. Services included offering one-on-one consultation and providing wide variety of skills assessments exams and questionnaires.
- Developed customer relations, by expanding new business while maintaining repeat business, for e-blast consulting in Canada. This ambitious goal was achieved by offering free no-obligation consultation to prospects and giving promotional workshops in targeted locations.
- Selected as keynote speaker representing MicroSkills, Canadian Employment resource Center, during Women's International Day (March 8th 2006) and delivered a very inspiring speech emphasizing the vital role of effective women leadership.
- Prepared and delivered wide variety of presentations titled "Intelligent Marketing", “Innovative Leadership”, “e-Marketing Excellence Insights” and more. (Please click here to view the presentations content.)
- Displayed superior leadership skills as a Chapter Coordinator for WINGS: Canadian business networking organization. Responsibilities included giving business-oriented presentations, planning and organizing networking events, and volunteers' supervision.
- Written and delivered remarkable speeches in the areas of communication skills, self-confidence, positive thinking and creative thinking.
AWARDS AND NOTABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- First prize winner for presenting a comprehensive business plan from Dixon Hall Self-employment program in Canada. (You may click here for more details.)
- Repeatedly awarded first prize in public speaking contests held by Toastmasters: International organization that provides positive learning environment for developing influential leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Received certificate of recognition from MicroSkills, a Canadian employment resource center, for my valuable contributions to familiarize newcomers to Canada with the Canadian culture, offering informative presentations and participating in focus groups and panel discussions.
- Achieved outstanding score in the aptitude test given by the American University in Cairo.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for volunteering in the Child Development Institute in Canada.
- Golden medal winner in the board diving championship held by Alexandria sporting club at age 13.
- HubSpot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing. (You may check my inbound.org profile for more details.)
- Swiss e-Learning Certified in eCommerce and Mini MBA.
- Upwork.com Certified in General Marketing, Internet Marketing, Technical/Creative/Blog Writing, Public Speaking, English Vocabulary and more. (Please click here to visit my Upwork profile)
• Conducted improvisational drama workshops at Anamel Art Academy (ages 5- 15). The workshops included:
- Giving age-appropriate improvisational games and exercises designed to foster self-discovery, spontaneity, critical thinking, team work, leadership skills and self-confidence
- Directing improvisational theater plays where kids actively participate in creating scenes, designing characters accessories and props and improvising their own dialogues (So far, I directed two improvisational plays WITHOUT written script. The only writing needed was characters names and scenes sequence.)
• Performed standup comedy in Toronto’s famous comedy clubs including Yuk Yuk's.
• Acted in short/documentary movies and commercials in Canada.
SOFT SKILLS TRAINING/ ARTISTIC COURSES
- Studied Creative Writing, Drama (acting), Improvisation comedy, and Landmark Forum.
- Soft Skills:
- Presentation Skills, Creative Thinking, Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Change Management, Time Management, Problem Solving , Planning, Self-confidence, Emotional Intelligence (EQ), Mind Mapping, Men are from Mars & Women are from
- Additional Courses:
- Project Management, Human Resources, Marketing, and Customer service
STRENGTHS AND SOFT SKILLS
- Loyal to the workplace recognized for contributing innovative ideas for advancement and growth.
- Constantly receive excellent appraisals from top management and outstanding feedback from clients.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with superior Time Management, Problem Solving, Leadership, and Communication skills.
- Acknowledged for being fast learner, adaptive, team player, flexible and high achiever.
- Top rated content marketing and SEO copywriting freelancer, Upwork.com (2009 – Present)
- Online Freelancing Trainer , Anamel Academy& other Cairo training venues (2012 - 2016)
- Marketing Consultant/e-Marketing Trainer, LancersCafe© (2009 – 2011)
- Development Department Team Leader, Synergy Professional Services, Egypt ( 2007 – 2008)
- Marketing Manager/Technical Trainer/Writer, e-Blast Consulting, Canada (2003 – 2007)
- Training Consultant/Technical Trainer, EWings Canada Academy (2003 – 2005)
- Technical Writer/Web Developer, peopletogo inc., Canada (2002)
- Technical Trainer/Web Developer, Synergy Professional Services, Egypt (2000 – 2002)
- System Analyst/Software Developer, Nilesoft, Egypt (1999 – 2000)
- Training Assistant/Research Analyst, The American University in Cairo (1996 – 1998)
- Database Administrator, MicroTech, Egypt (1994 – 1996)
- Programmer Analyst, Al Alamiah software, Egypt (1992 – 1994)
The American University in Cairo, 1992
Bachelor of Science: majoring in Computer Science with double minor in Electronics and Mathematics
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Currently volunteering at Resala organization. My volunteer activities include teaching soft skills and parenting skills to mothers of children with special, charity caravans, tapping audio materials for the blind, and English-to-Arabic/Arabic-to-English translation.
• Participated in the MUN, Model United Nations, held by the American university in Cairo.
• Volunteered in teaching web design for girls at MicroSkills in Canada.
• Volunteered as an arts and crafts tutor for children in the Child Development Institute in Canada.
• Volunteered as a workshop facilitator and participated in focus groups and panel discussions and offered presentations to help new comers to Canada adapt to the new culture.
• Wrote plays/songs and volunteered in children creative arts activities in various organizations.
• Performed solo singing at school and youth centers.
• Received awards in drawing, girl scouts and other activities.
• Nationality: Canadian/Egyptian
• Social Status: Divorced