- Award-winning and HubSpot certified inbound marketing and content marketing expert, SEO copywriter and social media strategist.
- Extensive creative writing experience including copywriting, sales letters, landing pages, website content, presentations, training courses, articles, brochures…etc.
- Excellent training experience including giving seminars and training sessions in e-marketing, online freelancing and soft skills.
- YouTube artist and passionate improvisational drama teacher (ages 5 - 15).
- Attained several online certificates in digital marketing, e-Commerce and Mini-MBA as detailed in the "Certifications" section.
DIGITAL MARKETING TRACK RECORD
- Award-winning and HubSpot certified inbound marketing and content marketing expert, SEO copywriter and digital marketing blogger.
- Managed to consistently meet (or exceed) my clients’ expectations by offering compelling and conversion-focused content. As a result, I was hired for long-term projects, some of which exceeded 2 years, and got referrals and repeat business from previous clients.
- My happy clients’ feedback ratings speak for my talent and expertise. Out of the 29 projects that I completed so far, I maintained an all-time 5-star rating for 28 projects and received a 4.8 rating for 1 project. You may check my clients’ testimonials, as well as my top 10% and top 20% tests scores, by visiting my Upwork.com Profile.
- Offering a wide variety of digital marketing and writing services including SEO copywriting, content marketing strategy, email marketing, blogging/guest blogging, social media marketing, sales pages/landing pages content, CRO and A/B testing, website content, ebooks/whitepapers/articles writing/rewriting, humorous writing and MORE…
- Regular guest blogger at searchenginepeople.com (SEP) - A very popular (5 PR) Canadian blog. To maintain their high SEO ranking, they are very picky about their bloggers. I'm honored to be one of them. You may check my published articles at SEP by visiting my author page: http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/author/hebahosny
- Summed up my rewarding career journey in the following article: Memories of A Content Marketing Guru.
MARKETING TRAINING AND CONSULTING EXPERIENCE
- As the marketing consultant for “e-Blast Consulting” and “LancersCafe’” companies, I successfully maintained the perfect balance between magnifying customer retention while expanding customer acquisition for optimal ROI.
- Written and delivered a wide variety of marketing and business presentations, including "Intelligent Marketing", “Innovative Leadership” and “e-Marketing Excellence Insights”.
- Displayed superior leadership skills as the Chapter Coordinator for WINGS: Canadian business networking organization for women. My responsibilities included marketing EWINGS services online and offline, giving marketing and business-oriented presentations, planning and organizing networking events, and volunteers' supervision.
- As the "Training Consultant” for EWINGS Canada Academy, I offered one-on-one training needs assessments consultation, including skills assessments exams and questionnaires.
- Selected as keynote speaker representing MicroSkills, Canadian Employment resource Center, during Women's International Day (March 8th 2006) and delivered a very inspiring speech emphasizing the vital role of effective women leadership.
- Prepared and delivered wide variety of presentations titled "Intelligent Marketing", “Innovative Leadership”, “e-Marketing Excellence Insights” and more. (Please click here to view the presentations content.)
- Displayed superior leadership skills as a Chapter Coordinator for WINGS: Canadian business networking organization. Responsibilities included giving business-oriented presentations, planning and organizing networking events, and volunteers' supervision.
- Written and delivered remarkable speeches in the areas of communication skills, self-confidence, positive thinking and creative thinking.
• Conducted improvisational drama workshops at Anamel Art Academy (ages 5- 15). The workshops included:
- Giving age-appropriate improvisational games and exercises designed to foster self-discovery, spontaneity, critical thinking, team work, leadership skills and self-confidence
- Directing improvisational theater plays where kids actively participate in creating scenes, designing characters accessories and props and improvising their own dialogues (So far, I directed two improvisational plays WITHOUT written script. The only writing needed was characters names and scenes sequence.)
• Performed standup comedy in Toronto’s famous comedy clubs including Yuk Yuk's.
• Acted in short/documentary movies and commercials in Canada.
AWARDS AND NOTABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- First prize winner for presenting a comprehensive business plan from Dixon Hall Self-employment program in Canada. (You may click here for more details.)
- Repeatedly awarded first prize in public speaking contests held by Toastmasters: International organization that provides positive learning environment for developing influential leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Received certificate of recognition from MicroSkills, a Canadian employment resource center, for my valuable contributions to familiarize newcomers to Canada with the Canadian culture, offering informative presentations and participating in focus groups and panel discussions.
- Achieved outstanding score in the aptitude test given by the American University in Cairo.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for volunteering in the Child Development Institute in Canada.
- Golden medal winner in the board diving championship held by Alexandria sporting club at age 13.
- HubSpot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing. (You may check my inbound.org profile for more details.)
- Swiss e-Learning Certified in eCommerce and Mini MBA.
- Upwork.com Certified in General Marketing, Internet Marketing, Technical/Creative/Blog Writing, Public Speaking, English Vocabulary and more. (Please click here to visit my Upwork profile)
ATTAINED BUSINESS, SOFT SKILLS, AND ARTISTIC COURSES
- Business Courses: Business Planning, Project Management, Human Resources, General Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Soft Skills Courses: Landmark Forum, Creative Thinking, Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Change Management, Time Management, Problem-solving, Planning, Presentation Skills, Self-confidence, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Mind Mapping.
- Artistic Courses: Creative Writing, Drama (acting), Psychodrama, Improvisation.
STRENGTHS AND SOFT SKILLS
- A relentless “idea person” as I proactively offer my clients innovative ideas and comprehensive recommendations for advancement and growth.
- Constantly receive excellent appraisals from top management and outstanding feedback from clients.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with exceptional presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with superior time management, problem solving, leadership, and communication skills.
- Acknowledged for being a fast learner, adaptive, team player, flexible and high achiever.
- Top-rated content marketing and SEO copywriting freelancer, Upwork.com (2009 – Present)
- Online Freelancing Trainer/e-Marketing Trainer, Anamel Academy & other training venues, Egypt (2012 - Present)
- Marketing Consultant/e-Marketing Trainer, LancersCafe© (2009 – 2011)
- Development Department Team Leader, Synergy Professional Services, Egypt ( 2007 – 2008)
- · Marketing Consultant/Technical Trainer/Writer, e-Blast Consulting, Canada (2003 – 2007)
- Training Consultant/Technical Trainer, EWings Canada Academy, Canada (2003 – 2005)
- Technical Writer/Web Developer, peopletogo inc., Canada (2002)
- Technical Trainer/Web Developer, Synergy Professional Services, Egypt (2000 – 2002)
- System Analyst/Software Developer, Nilesoft, Egypt (1999 – 2000)
- Training Assistant/Research Analyst, The American University in Cairo (1996 – 1998)
- Database Administrator, MicroTech, Egypt (1994 – 1996)
- Programmer Analyst, Al Alamiah software, Egypt (1992 – 1994)
The American University in Cairo, 1992
Bachelor of Science:
Major: Computer Science.
Double minor: Electronics and Mathematics
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Currently volunteering at Resala organization. My volunteer activities include teaching soft skills and parenting skills to mothers of children with special needs, participating in charity caravans, tapping audio materials for the blind, and English-to-Arabic translation.
- Participated in the MUN, Model United Nations, held by the American university in Cairo.
- Wrote plays/songs and volunteered in children creative arts activities in various organizations including Child Development Institute in Canada.
- Nationality: Canadian/Egyptian
- Social Status: Divorced