My Life in a Nutshell
- I’m the first child of a typical Egyptian family. I was born in Giza, where the pyramids are located :)
- Due the nature of my father’s work, we traveled to several countries around the world including U.S.A. which exposed me to the Western culture at the age of eight
- My passion for arts manifested itself since as early as five years old. I was involved in several artistic activities including solo singing, drawing, and playing music
- As a teenager, writing became my best friend. I put my thoughts, dreams, and aspirations on the paper. Writing was and still one of the most liberating experiences that helps me get in touch with my essence and core values
- Joining the American University in Cairo on 1988 was my second interaction with the Western culture. I loved the experience especially that I lived in the hostel which was my ticket to a life of freedom and independence
- I completed my Bachelors of Science on June 1992, majoring in Computer Science with double minor in Electronics and Mathematics
- September of 1992 marked my first exposure to the career world. I held several positions in Information Technology including Computer Training, Software Programming, and Project Management
- Immigrating to Canada on July of 2002 was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Talk about the challenges that face new immigrants! I welcomed all of them with open arms! More than anything else, I was hungry for freedom! I had every motive in the world to succeed in my new journey. And from day one, I learned to smile at the face of obstacles and turn them into opportunities
- I started my own IT Training and Consulting Business e-Blast Consulting on July of 2004 and was honored to win several awards in public speaking, business planning and Community service
- I returned back to Egypt in 2007 after becoming a proud Canadian citizen
- At this stage of my life, I decided to dedicate my entire time for my true passions: marketing and writing! And if I could make some good money along the way, why not?!
- My amazing journey doesn’t end here! It’s just the tip of the ice burg. The real fun is yet to come!
“Whether you believe you CAN or you believe you can’t, you’re right!”
My Big Dreams
- Using my creative talents to make a difference in the world
- Writing inspiring books including: "Proud Canadian/Egyptian! - Precious Lessons I Learned Along he Way", "Revolutionary Marketing", "Innovation Foundation" and more...
- Starting a foundation called “Creative Minds” targeted at teaching children life skills and self-expression through arts. Children will have stage shows to showcase their talents and major part of the proceeds would be used towards supporting less privileged children all over the world
- Becoming a renowned keynote speaker that inspires and educates thousands of people all of over the world
- Leaving a legacy
- Above all, coming up with creative ideas to make good money so I can turn my big dreams into a living reality. Perhaps you can help.
Magical Moments in My Life
- When I first laid my eyes on my daughter and held her soft skin next to mine, I couldn’t control my tears! No words could ever describe this moment
- Nothing’s more valuable than feeling that you touched a child’s life in a powerful way. I was so touched and moved when one of the orphan children that I used to teach arts and crafts gave me a thank-you card
- Winning the first prize in the first public speaking contest that I entered boosted my self confidence and was a turning point in my life
What do you think of my life journey so far? your feedback is mostly welcomed and appreciated.